Bring a shovel & load your FREE organic compost Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm, or stop by the office to pay to be loaded.
Supply changes daily and is very sought after, so call before arriving:
All of our mushroom farms are 100% organic farms, so all mushroom compost available is guaranteed to come from one of our organic houses located in Chester County.
Pick Up and Loading Location:
600 N. Baker Station Road
West Grove, PA 19390
We have a convenient loading pad right off of US Rt. 1 and Rt. 41. This West Grove location usually has stock available year round, but Spring time can get very busy, so call ahead to guarantee availability!
Need Help Loading?
You may have to wait up to 25 minutes for someone to come load your truck or trailer. We may be busy growing delicious, organic mushrooms, but we will get someone to the loading pad ASAP.
- Pick-up truck: $15
- Trailer: $25
- Dump Truck: $40
- Walking Floor (Tractor Trailer): $60
We work with a local contractor who can deliver to you at a fee. Please contact them directly to schedule your delivery.
Call Our Trusted Delivery Company:
- S&P Conveyors, Inc.
Check It Out
Mushroom Compost Nutrients and Usage (Penn State research)
For further details, or more information, please contact us!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you deliver mushroom compost?
- We work with a local contractor who can deliver to you at a fee. Please contact them directly to schedule your delivery.
S&P Conveyors: 410-658-6816
Do you have compost available today?
- Our supply changes day to day and even hour to hour. The best way to know is to call right before you will come. During the months of March through June, our compost is very sought after, so availability will be limited.
Will you hold compost for me?
- Unfortunately, we cannot hold compost for anyone. We run our operation on a first come, first serve basis.
When can I come pick up compost?
- Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
Will I have to wait for service to fill my truck or trailer?
- You may have to wait up to 25 minutes for someone to come load your truck or trailer. We may be busy growing delicious, organic mushrooms, but will get someone to the loading pad ASAP. Please see above for our Loading Fees.
Do I have to bring my own shovel?
- Yes, we do not have shovels available for use.
Do you have documentation proving that the material is Organic?
- If you need organic documentation, click on the links above to download, or call or email for more information.
How much does your compost cost?
- The material is available at no charge, BUT there is a loading fee, as seen above.