All of our mushroom farms are 100% organic farms, so all mushroom compost available is guaranteed to come from an organic house.
All of our 100% organic farms are located in Southern Chester County.
We have a convenient loading pad right off of US Rt. 1 and Rt. 41. This West Grove location usually has stock available year round, but Spring time can get very busy, so call ahead to guarantee availability! We can handle everything from a small bucket in the back of your station wagon to a large walking floor tractor trailer. Make sure to bring your shovel and container for smaller loads, and have fun getting dirty.
Check It Out
Mushroom Compost Nutrients and Usage (Penn State research)
For further details, or more information, please contact us!
- Pick-up truck: $15
- Landscape Trailer: $25
- Dump Truck: $40
- Walking Floor (Tractor Trailer): $60
Or bring a shovel and load yourself for free!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you deliver mushroom compost?
- We work with local contractors who can deliver to you at a fee. Please email or call for their number.
Do you have compost available today?
- Our supply changes day to day and even hour to hour. The best way to know is to call right before you will come. During the months of March through June, our compost is very sought after, so availability will be limited.
Will you hold compost for me?
- Unfortunately, we cannot hold compost for anyone. We run our operation on a first come, first serve basis.
When can I come pick up compost?
- Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
Will I have to wait for service to fill my truck or trailer?
- You may have to wait up to 25 minutes for someone to come load your truck or trailer. We may be busy growing delicious, organic mushrooms, but will get someone to the loading pad ASAP.
Do you have a certificate proving that the material is Organic?
- If you need an organic certificate, please call or email for an organic certificate for our mushroom crop and a letter of guarantee that our compost is from an organic production house.
How much does your compost cost?
- The material is available at no charge, BUT there is a loading fee, as seen above.